Type in a command, or "ls dictionary" to search all commands for "dictionary", etc.
lsplit (for Split via Links) - provide a way to easily access multiple YubNub commands on one screen via links
Displays a set of links, one for each command, that when clicked, open up that command in the IFRAME (rest of the page) below.
The commands can have parameters, and a command can simply be a URL.
This is an alternative to 'split' for when you want quick access to multiple commands, but you either don't want them all to run except as needed, *OR* you need to see each full-screen (not in small frames).
lsplit g porsche; y porsche; a porsche
lsplit http://google.com; http://yahoo.com; http://answers.com
lsplit iy tokyo; gim tokyo; flint tokyo
lsplit a bob dylan; wp bob dylan; g bob dylan; iy bob dylan; lastfma bob dylan
lsplit g yubnub; twits yubnub; gooblogs yubnub
lsplit compete google.com; quantcast google.com; compete twitter.com; quantcast twitter.com
elzr.com, based entirely on Randy's awesome lsplit command
* works in Firefox too (iframe needed to be referenced thru name, not id)
* first command auto loaded
* favicon fetched for each command's domain
* command name bolded in command link
* the commands are the window title
* commands opened are remembered with some JS magic, so going back and forth between command links is very smooth
* iframe height autoadjusted so no extra vertical scrollbars are needed
* loading iframe displays loading... message
mash2, mash, multitab, split, vsplit
Created 2009-04-03 21:41
Last used 2013-05-22 20:12