Type in a command, or "ls dictionary" to search all commands for "dictionary", etc.
Since the day I released Yubnub on June 5, 2005, there have been a
bunch of people who have helped to make Yubnub better. I want to
publicly acknowledge them here.
- The people mentioned on the
and Upcoming Features
- Igor Krizanovskij for drawing the graphic that became the Yubnub logo.
- Randy Stauner for his off-site spam-detector that helped when Yubnub started to become popular.
- John Gilman for designing the Popular Searches section on the front page.
- Kevin Dern for selecting the commands for the Popular Searches section.
- Jason Hoffman, President of TextDrive (the official Ruby on Rails web host)
for sponsoring Yubnub by putting it on a
faster setup (the "Jason Special").
- Oliver Horn for suggesting "Report spam" links.
- Brian for his suggestion about putting "Yubnub.org" in the title,
to make bookmark titles more descriptive.
- Leen Kievit for suggesting that Yubnub auto-prefix urls with "http://" if it is missing.
- Anonymous for recommending that Yubnub have its own forum
- Jeremy Hussell for suggesting the Most-Used Commands page,
the Test section of the create page,
the url command,
and especially for his Jeremy's Picks page documenting the best Yubnub commands.
- Joshua H. for investigating how some commands that use [post] must use "&" instead of "?"
- Dinesh Govindaraju for the idea of sorting search results by popularity
- Michael Pacchioli for prototyping a Google-Suggest-like autocompletion feature for Yubnub
If you don't see your name listed here or on one of the other pages mentioned above,
about how you helped out
and I will add your name.